Energy Saving Double Tempered Glass Aluminium Fixed Windows Supplier
• Integrated window screen structure
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
North Tech Fixed windows (often called as picture window) is a standard window that is non-operational. As such, these windows do not have a handle, hinges, or any operable hardware. Fixed windows permit light to enter while remaining closed to the exterior environment (unlike an operable window, which can open and close). This window style is known for its ability to provide an uninterrupted outlook. Fixed windows are used to provide view or light where ventilation or egress is not a need.
Fixed window is a perfect solution in spaces where maximize a view,light transmittance, or solar heat gain in desired but ventilation is not good. It is timeless and sophisticated while providing the sleek lines and clean edges often desired in modern designs. This makes them an excellent option for almost any architectural project from traditional design to contemporary styles.
A fixed window is set in the closed position. It is stationary and cannot open (non-operational). Fixed windows often look like picture windows except that they have larger and thicker frames. Their larger and thicker frames allow them to match the sightlines of neighbouring operational windows.
Large picture windows or fixed frame windows may reach maximum sizes up to 9' 4" x 8' 0" high. However, picture windows can be custom fit to your needs, so you can have the right configuration for the size and area you have available.
Fixed windows can be used independently or window combination in a large opening. They don't require any hardware. ... For instance, casement windows are good for tall openings, awning is good for wide openings. And double hung is good for openings that are above the sink in the kitchen, etc.
Fixed windows have long been a popular choice by home owners and builders for their excellent functionality and value for money. Because of its easy install and operate features, Fixed window plays an important role for a perfect balcony or any space division.