Best Quality Cost-effective Products Aluminium Tilt & Turn Window For Bathroom
• Integrated window screen structure
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
Tilt & Turn window is both our specialty and a European staple, used in homes occupied by multiple generations. Available in various sizes and styles, tilt & turn windows are able to handle most every climate, from humid summers to frigid winters. Thermal transferability starts from the outside.
Your first line of defense in aluminium Tilt & Turn window is thick, durable multiple air chambers in the frame which prevent colder air from being transferred to the middle air chamber. This creates a dead air lock which doesn’t allow either the cold or warmth to win the battle.
The tilt function allows for ventilating during unwanted weather. It will keep rain outside while still allowing fresh air to flow in. For extreme ventilation purposes, turn the handle 90 degrees and open the window fully. This allows more than 90% of the opening to allow air flow.
Tilt and turn windows generally have better air-seals than sliding, single hung or double hung window frames. This means less they are less prone to water leakage, cold draughts and you'll keep more of your heating indoors where it belongs.
High-Performance Energy Efficiency: In general, tilt & turn windows are better at maintaining a pleasant indoor climate while keeping electric bills low than traditional, North American window styles. ... Easy-to-Clean Design: The in-swing function of our windows allows for easy cleaning of exterior glass
Tilt and turn windows are in fact one of the most secure window styles. They are often viewed by glazing specialists as more secure than other window styles because to ensure that the window functions properly during both opening actions, extremely strong hardware and multi-point locking systems must be used.
The many benefits of tilt and turn windows are simple and exciting.
● Ventilation. One of the most obvious benefits of tilt and turn windows is the varied types of ventilation possible. ...
● Easy to clean.
● Better Air-Seals.
● More Secure.
● Hidden Sash.
● Hidden Hinges.
● Larger Window Sizes.