US Market Certified High Quality Aluminium Structure Passive House Manufacture
• Integrated window screen structure
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
North Tech Passive House is not a brand name, but a construction concept that can be applied by anyone and that has stood the test of practice. Yet, a passive house is more than just a low-energy building, It is also one that meets some of the highest standards in air quality and energy efficiency. Specifically, it allows homeowners to maintain a constant, comfortable indoor temperature while using 90 percent less energy than the average compared with typical building stock and over 75% compared with average new builds.
Passive house (German: Passivhaus) is a voluntary standard for energy efficiency in a building, which reduces the building's ecological footprint. It results in ultra-low energy buildings that require little energy for space heating or cooling.
The passive house standard requires that buildings have heat recovery ventilation systems — which take heat from outgoing stale air and use it to warm incoming fresh air — and are designed to capture solar radiation by having most of their glazing on their south side.
Passive house construction can greatly reduce heating and cooling costs in buildings, and the concept is not limited to the residential sector. The main benefits of a passive house project are durability, high air quality, occupant comfort, and potential energy savings of over 90%.
Passive houses are built to optimise thermal gain and minimise thermal losses. ... Passive homes therefore do not rely on traditional heating sources like furnaces or boilers. Instead they use renewable energy sources like solar panels, geothermal energy or heat pumps.
Most passive house projects are new construction, but renovations can retrofit an existing apartment or house. These types of remodels require a full-scale commitment to saving energy. Most are complete gut-to-the-exterior-walls projects to accommodate high insulation levels and other passive house techniques.We North tech are willing to provide you with feasible suggestions.