High quality Aluminum Clad Wood Sliding Window With Security Screen
• Integrated window screen structure
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Wood species: Cherry, Douglas Fir, Mahogany, Vertical Grain Douglas Fir, White Oak, Pine, Western Red Cedar, Black Walnut, Maple, Spruce, Larch, etc.
• Wood Color: BXMS2001, BXMS2002, BXMS2003, BXMS2004, BXMS2005, BXMS2006, XMS2006, XMS2002, XMS2003, XMS2004, XMS2001, XMS2005, etc.
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
North Tech Aluminium Clad Wood Sliding Windows provide an easy and controlled access to the fresh air. They require no additional space to operate, aluminum clad wood sliding windows are popular alongside walkways, patios, porches or anywhere you wouldn’t want a window swinging outwards. Discover easy-to-operate sliding windows, available in fiberglass and vinyl.
Aluminum Clad Wood Sliding Windows operate in a horizontal fashion to allow for full top to bottom ventilation. Because the sash do not open outward they are an excellent choice for rooms that face walkways, porches or decks.
Our sliding windows are available in aluminium and aluminum-clad wood, are backed by the best limited lifetime warranty in the industry. Combining natural beauty with energy efficiency and strength, wood windows are available in traditional, modern or historic styles.
Aluminium clad wood sliding windows are the latest generation windows for the contemporary style home. Maximum day light entrance, panoramic views and a wall of sliding glass are just a few of the exclusive features of aluminium clad wood sliding windows that homeowners will experience. One of the brilliant key features of aluminium clad wood sliding windows is the modernized operating system. A simple push or pull of a sliding window handle disengages either of our standard two-point or three point locking system. The door then gently lifts away from the frame which then allows the window to be moved into the desired position effortlessly.
You will always have a beautiful and clear view with sliding windows no matter if it’s open or closed. The large fixed panels from top to bottom offer clear sight lines, especially when your frames consist of aesthetically pleasing slim profiles. All aluminium cladding wood windows were not created equal. By adding ultra-durable extruded aluminium casing to the exterior of your sliding windows you can be assured that you will never have to worry about chalking, fading, pitting, corrosion or marring again.
It is important to make sure that your aluminium clad wood sliding windows provider meets at least the rigorous international CE certification standards. Opting for a brand that you trust with the energy performance of your sliding windows is crucial when deciding on which brand to purchase from.