Aluminium Frame Lift And Sliding Doors Used For Modern Residential
• Convenient gliding, space-saving design
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
North Tech Aluminum Lift Sliding Doors are your one-stop solution product for strength and durability. With panels that rise off the track and move with ease, these doors are an upgrade from your traditional sliding glass doors. The door handle is the home of our lift sliding technology; the gaskets in the door are lifted when you turn the handle, which then lifts the panels and allows them to smoothly travel across the track. Once the panels are in place, you turn the handle once more, and the door locks into place.
Our standard aluminium lift sliding door units consist of two or three or four panel units, with a maximum panel size and weight of 440 pounds and 50 square feet. Despite the size, these doors can still be opened with one hand and closed with just the push of a finger. With the best seals available on the market, you will not have to worry about water or harsh winter drafts entering your home or business. In addition, the aluminum profile of the lift slide system allows these doors to provide superior thermal performance.
Aluminum lift sliding doors provide an alternative to traditional patio doors. These units are controlled with a simple turn of the wrist and a push or pull motion. Turning the handle allows the unit to move by lifting the door and removing the pressure on the gaskets for easy mobility. Simply rotating the handle down reseals the door and provides superior security and thermal performance.
Also it is available in window sizes, each lift sliding door panel is constructed out of a thermally isolated aluminum frame that will not rot, warp, rust, or require constant finish maintenance. Pocketing doors are also an option with lift sliding doors and can be implemented on one side or both left and right sides.