Northtech NFRC Certificated Themal Broken Aluminium Sliding Windows
• Convenient gliding, space-saving design
• Ventilation, anti-mosquito, anti-theft
• Premium grade glass
• Energy saving low to U value 0.79 W/m2.k
• Water-Resistance and Low Maintenance
• Various screen materials
• Pressure extrusion for higher strength level
• Multi-point hardware lock system for weather sealing and burglar-proofing
• Nylon, steel mesh available
• Flat and simple
• Hurricane resistance solution
• Curving and oversize available
• Custom design available
• Aluminum profile coating options: Power coating, PVDF painting, Anodizing, Electrophoresis
• Common painting color: Dark Night Green, Starry Black, Matte Black, Ore Grey, Volcanic Brown, Paris Silver Grey, Berlin Silver Grey, Morandi Grey, Roman Silver Grey, Soft White
• Popular color: wood, copper red, dune, etc.
• Choose factory-prefinished colors for fast delivery, or customized colors to better match your project.
• Single Glass(5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm….)
• Laminated Glass(5mm+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Double Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm)
• Toughened Insulating Laminated Glass(5mm+12air+0.76pvb+5mm)
• Triple Toughened Insulating Glass(5mm+12air+5mm+12air+5mm)
• Thickness of single glass: 5-20mm
• Glass types: toughened glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, Low-e coated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen printed glass
• Special performance glass: fireproof glass, bulletproof glass
• Custom size available
• German Hoppe hardware
• German SIEGENIA hardware
• German ROTO hardware
• German GEZE hardware
• China top SMOO Hardware
• China top KINLONG hardware
• Self-owned brand NORTH TECH
Aluminium sliding and stacking doors can be installed in different rooms of a building. This could be used as patio or terrace doors leading into the garden. Seriously consider utilizing this, if you are planning to have your home remodeled. Opting for these aluminum doors can save you lot of money and installation hassles.
North tech windows offers high quality aluminum sliding doors that will give your home a stunning look and save you huge amount of money as well. Aluminium sliding doors are a great option for opening up your home to the outdoors without losing valuable space on the inside or out.
Sliding doors are commonly found as store, hotel, and office entrances, used in elevators, and used as patio doors, closet doors and room dividers. Sliding doors are also used in transportation, such as in vans and both overground and underground trains.
With consistent light cleaning, but without any major maintenance, sliding patio doors usually last about 30 years. Standard sliding glass doors operate using a track as a guide for the door and roller wheels for the door to move back and forth. Dirt and grime can gunk up the track making it hard to open and close.
Our Aluminium Patio Doors are available in twin and triple track options depending on the number of doors chosen. Any designs, sizes and colours which are not in our standard door section can be configured and priced in our ‘Design Your Own’ section.